Stanford staff make contributions across all schools and units that enable the university’s research and learning activities, a vibrant campus life, and operational effectiveness. Staff work to advance the university’s mission of knowledge, learning, and innovation for a rapidly changing world. Stanford’s culture of inclusion, collaboration, and continuous learning is reflected in its staff community. The university supports staff in lifelong learning and professional growth.
- 13,300* staff members supported teaching, learning, research and core operations at Stanford
- 8,984 managerial and professional staff
- 1,798 administrative and technical staff
- 1,042 service and maintenance staff
- 1,476 staff at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
For more information about working at Stanford, visit stanfordcareers.stanford.edu